Brawler HPS Prosoft Telehandler
The Brawler HPS (High Performance Solid) Prosoft Telehandler tires are designed to perform in extreme environments including scrap metal recycling, waste transfer stations and mining operations.
The Brawler HPS Prosoft features elliptical apertures to deliver a comfortable ride resulting in reduced equipment and operator fatigue.
- Excellent traction
- Durable cut-resistant rubber compound eliminates downtime caused by flats and sidewall cuts
- Press on to flat-based wheels
- Deep lug tread design offers three times more wear than a pneumatic tire
- Steel base rings ensure strict rim adherence
- Assembly includes tire & wheel
|Click on line to view item details|
|MITL-130024||Trelleborg Brawler HPS Prosoft TLH (Assembly)||13.00-24|
|MITL-140024||Trelleborg Brawler HPS Prosoft TLH (Assembly)||14.00-24|
|MITL-431524||Trelleborg Brawler HPS Prosoft TLH (Assembly)||405/70-20/10.00 (43x15-24/10.00)|
|MITL-471724||Trelleborg Brawler HPS Prosoft TLH (Assembly)||405/70-24/10.00 (47x17-24/10.00)|
|Total items: 4|
The following documents are available for the Brawler HPS Prosoft TLH (Assembly) model: