Monarch Press-On tires are designed to provide maximum comfort, wear and energy efficiency as they protect your investment. Our innovative process permanently bonds the rubber to the rim for longer lasting performance.
Monarch Press-On tires are available two profiles:
Mono-Cushion® is the heart of the M2 Press-On line. The crown profile provides a softer ride and easier steering without sacrificing stability or strength.
- Smooth riding
- Great traction
- Easier steering
Flat Profile provides a greater contact area with the work surface, offering better load distribution and increased stability. The larger footprint area creates better traction in most applications for starting and stopping.
- 13% greater footprint than standard size
- Cooler running for longer wear
- Increased operator comfort
Additional Compounds Available:
- Dual Service – A premium compound that has been proven to perform well on both internal combustion and electric trucks.
- Long Distance Non-Marking – A high performance non-marking compound for use in applications where floor care is essential.
- Lion – Designed for heaver load situations with a 25% greater carrying capacity, this tire offers increased stability as it improves steer tire performance.
- Special Compounds – Our compounding expertise allows us to offer a wide range of compounds. Please contact us for more details.
|Click on line to view item details|
|MT04653601||Trelleborg Monarch Traction (Crown)||13-1/2x5-1/2x8|
|MT04453601||Trelleborg Monarch Traction (Crown)||14x4-1/2x8|
|MT05453601||Trelleborg Monarch Traction (Crown)||15-1/2x6x10|
|MT15653601||Trelleborg Monarch Traction (Crown)||28x12x22|
|Total items: 4|
The following documents are available for the Monarch Traction (Crown) model: