MPC2 Press-On forklift tires are designed for demanding materials handling environments.
They are made of a high quality natural rubber that has excellent shock absorption and protects the critical parts of the forklift truck and improves operator comfort.
ITL Press-On tires are available two profiles:
- Long wear and distributes the load for excellent stability.
- 100% natural rubber
- Exceptional grip
- Smooth riding
- Greater contact area with the work surface, offering better load distribution and increased stability. The larger footprint area creates better traction in most applications for starting and stopping.
- Increased stability
- Excellent traction
- Increased operator comfort
- Standard Black – Designed to run on both internal combustion and electric trucks.
- Non-Marking – Non-marking compound for use in applications where floor care is essential
|Click on line to view item details|
|20000243||Trelleborg MPC2 Traction Non-Mark||10-1/2x5x6-1/2|
|20001895||Trelleborg MPC2 Traction Non-Mark||15x5x11-1/4|
|20003263||Trelleborg MPC2 Traction Non-Mark||15x5x11-1/4|
|20003265||Trelleborg MPC2 Traction Non-Mark||15x5x11-1/4|
|20000396||Trelleborg MPC2 Traction Non-Mark||21x9x15|
|Total items: 5|
The following documents are available for the MPC2 Traction Non-Mark model: